Friday, April 16, 2010

Being in Tune is Our Job

I don't know if anyone gets as stupid as I do.
But you know, for... umm.... years.... Years! I have been trying to feel that connection with God. You know, that feeling. Trying to feel that feeling. I get desperate.

This morning I realized-
Dude.
If you want to get in tune, you have to tune your instrument.
Keep the strings tight so the bow can stroke the rosin.

And play it for that matter!

*

Picture update! I've been sitting in the land of nowhere and it's become clear to me that my process of posting paintings as I work on them is not so smart. Sharing in-process pictures is like going downhill in a red wagon and unscrewing one of the wheels on my way down. As it rolls away and my axle scrapes on the pavement I think I could have... probably.. used that wheel.

So! There's going to be less art up here.
For a few months at least.
I don't know what's going on, but I feel happy for us all.
Nobody can stop us from rejoicing!
Not a thing or a glance or anything!
It's a funny thing that the more I be in me,
the more I feel we.
And when I am in we,
I am in awe.

5 comments:

  1. You are like Sunshine...salve to the soul...dear sister!I I am off to swamp to find fairies and listen to fiddles.
    I'll bring back some stardust for All!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll fix your your little red wagon,
    WeBe! Love You :D

    'inoging'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stardust and wagons? That's a party! Let's doooo it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, wagons full of stardust, yeah! Paaaaahhhhtty! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Everything's gonna be alright..." Bob Marley.

    ReplyDelete