Tuesday, June 30, 2009

John the Baptist

I just posted some new easy recipes on our farm recipe blog. To check them out, please click on this Veggie Cobb Salad.
Finito! Here's the final John the Baptist! Also, I have to share this painting with you by my friend Karen Wend (kwend@hotmail.com). It's called Lovebird. Aww!Did I say Break... for a week? Doh! What I actually meant was Break until I stop freaking out about the show. Which, hey, happened sooner than I expected! Here's the little hummingbird in John the Baptist:

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the show.
    Love the new photo!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sweet Humming Birdie...
    Whoa! Rockin' Gorgeous there Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The John the Baptist painting is so
    stirring to the soul and loved the lovebirds ;-) I think I know them!

    ReplyDelete