Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bold as Love by Jimi

Anger he smiles, towering in shiny metallic purple armor. Queen Jealousy, Envy, waits behind him. Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground. Blue are the life-giving waters taken for granted, they quietly understand. Once happy Turquoise armies lay opposite ready, but wonder why the fight is on.

But they're all bold as love, yes, they're all bold as love. Yeah, they're all bold as love. Just ask the axis. My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and Ribbons of euphoria. Orange is young, full of daring, but very unsteady for the first go round. My yellow in this case is not so mellow. In fact, I'm trying to say its frightened like me. And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from giving my life to a rainbow like you. But, I'm, yeah, I'm bold as love. Well I'm bold, bold as love (hear me talking, girl). I'm bold as love. Just ask the axis (he knows everything).

9 comments:

  1. Jimi some love, rock that rainbow ...he is mind blowing groovy, and so are you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to post the lyrics you know where (inspired by you)...cuz I am such a smoron (my word verification)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the Deal my word is 'efyingh'.
    I am NOT!
    Jerk!
    Hey girls. I love you !!!
    Yep women have crystal balls!
    WE do WE do...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. O k I'm gonna stop after this ...
    This word verification is"bathrexa"
    Sounds like comforting disorder.
    I may have to own that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH GOD IT'S TRUE I'M AN ADICRA!
    Where are my earth balls when I need them? HUH? Marguaritte, I am allergic to cats would you please puuur, so I can change the direction of my energy?
    Yes Bathrexa, it means lack of body wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, love you goddesses (& possibly anonymous gods)!
    Inanna na na Inana na na...

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S.Suzette, I think 'efyingh' is a verb, not a noun!

    ReplyDelete